We work with all of our customers to ensure a positive purchasing experience with PureBlades.com. Please read the shipping policies below BEFORE ordering so that you completely understand the procedures we follow.
Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied.
We ship all of our products via standard UPS ground, FedEx, or USPS and provide tracking numbers for your convenience. All orders usually ship 2 - 3 business days from the day you place your order. (All orders paid by eCheck through PayPal will not begin processing until payment has cleared and Paypal has notified us of the status.)
While we try to have as many items stocked in our warehouse as possible, it's simply not cost effective for us to physically keep every item in stock that is listed on our site. Because of this, some items might ship to you directly from the manufacturer.
When this is the case your package might be shipped via FedEx or DHL instead of UPS. You will always get a notification email with tracking numbers regardless of the shipping method and you'll always know when your item was shipped. Sometimes a delay will occur if we are out of stock or if it is something we normally don't stock, e.g. specialty swords, weapons, and armor. In this case, special orders will usually ship within 5 - 7 business days.
You might be wondering why our prices are so low. One reason is because we like swords just as much as you do and want to keep them fairly priced. Another reason is since we've worked out relationships directly with key manufacturers, we don't have to stock each product they offer but can let them store and ship certain items. This means less money spent on inventory for us, less warehouse space, less overhead, etc. We gladly pass all of those savings on to you: Our Loyal Customer.
*SHIPPING TO ALASKA AND HAWAII: All orders placed that are to be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii are subject to additional shipping fees. These fees may not be calculated until after we process your order. If this applies to you, we will be in contact by email or phone to arrange for additional payment.
My tag cloud
- 10/07/2013 Honor of a legend, Brave Heart William Wallace Sword
- 10/03/2013 Lion in the core, Medieval Lion Armor Jacket
- 09/30/2013 Smoothly covered with leather, Leather Mounted Viking Shield
- 09/27/2013 Best Operational Survival Axe, Black Survival Axe
- 09/25/2013 Alice’s blade, Resident Evil Alice’s Kukris
- 09/23/2013 A sword from a saga, Hell Boy II – The Golden Army Sword
- 09/20/2013 Sword with Japanese inscription, Natural Wood Ninja Sword
- 09/16/2013 Choosy for Close Range Battle, Final Sundown Peace Pipe Tomahawk
- 09/12/2013 Twin Blades from the diary of Riddick, The Chronicles of Riddick Saber Claw Blades
- 09/06/2013 Gallant and grand, Robin Hood Medieval Sword
- 08/30/2013 Medieval Finger Gauntlets