We work with all of our customers to ensure a positive purchasing experience with PureBlades.com. Please read the shipping policies below BEFORE ordering so that you completely understand the procedures we follow.
Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied.
We ship all of our products via standard UPS ground, FedEx, or USPS and provide tracking numbers for your convenience. All orders usually ship 2 - 3 business days from the day you place your order. (All orders paid by eCheck through PayPal will not begin processing until payment has cleared and Paypal has notified us of the status.)
While we try to have as many items stocked in our warehouse as possible, it's simply not cost effective for us to physically keep every item in stock that is listed on our site. Because of this, some items might ship to you directly from the manufacturer.
When this is the case your package might be shipped via FedEx or DHL instead of UPS. You will always get a notification email with tracking numbers regardless of the shipping method and you'll always know when your item was shipped. Sometimes a delay will occur if we are out of stock or if it is something we normally don't stock, e.g. specialty swords, weapons, and armor. In this case, special orders will usually ship within 5 - 7 business days.
You might be wondering why our prices are so low. One reason is because we like swords just as much as you do and want to keep them fairly priced. Another reason is since we've worked out relationships directly with key manufacturers, we don't have to stock each product they offer but can let them store and ship certain items. This means less money spent on inventory for us, less warehouse space, less overhead, etc. We gladly pass all of those savings on to you: Our Loyal Customer.
*SHIPPING TO ALASKA AND HAWAII: All orders placed that are to be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii are subject to additional shipping fees. These fees may not be calculated until after we process your order. If this applies to you, we will be in contact by email or phone to arrange for additional payment.
My tag cloud
- 05/23/2013 Camouflaged look tactical tool, M-Tech Black & Cameo Rescue Pocket Knife
- 05/22/2013 Traditional harvesting tool, Grim Reaper Monster Scythe
- 05/21/2013 Hand forged slashing blade, Jungle Machete Carbon Steel
- 05/20/2013 Broad Sword for broad slash, Chopper Skull Broad Sword
- 05/16/2013 A master piece from Viking Era, Viking Shield
- 05/15/2013 Enraptured designed destructive weapon, Medieval Double Sided Battle Axe
- 05/14/2013 A worthy collection of three useful knives, Elk Ridge 3pc Hunting Knives
- 05/13/2013 Protection with style, Spiked Arm Bracers
- 05/09/2013 The samurai class sword, 42″ Black Jintachi Sword
- 05/08/2013 Nylon strapped hunting tool, Army Survival Knife
- 05/07/2013 Protection to the Torso, Royal Medieval Breast Plate